Thursday, January 8, 2009

i don't know what i've done, or if i like what i've begun. but something told me to run, and honey you know me it's all or none. there were sounds in my head, little voices whispering, that i should go and this should end. oh, and i found myself listening. because i don't know who i am, who i am without you. all I know is that I should, and i don't know if i could stand another hand upon you. all i know is that i should, because she will love you more than i could. she who dares to stand where i stood. see i thought love was black and white. that it was wrong or it was right, but you ain't leaving without a fight. and i think i am just as torn inside. and i won't be far from where you are if ever you should call. you meant more to me than anyone i ever loved at all. but you taught me how to trust myself and so i say to you: this is what i have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment