Wednesday, November 25, 2009

THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TO LOOK FORWARD TO.


“I’m crazy about you and I want you to know that if I had the choice of hanging out with anyone in the entire world or just sitting at home with you eating a pizza and watching a crappy TV show… I’d choose you every time.”
- Scrubs


You and I will always be unfinished business.


wasn't it me you didn't want? wasn't it me who was hanging on? now i'm done but before i go i want you to know; that this is how it feels. when you wait for a call that never comes. are you waking up cause you miss someone? this is how it feels when the trust you had is broken, & your left to burn with your heart wide open.



You can erase someone from your mind, getting them out of your heart is another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment