Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Difficult Situations.

Have you ever been in a situation with someone you really care about and they lied to you. Over something that wouldn't be a big deal if they didn't hide it, but since they did, it made it ten times worse? That's the situation I'm in right now. I honestly don't know how I should feel, because I don't like being lied to but at the same time I can understand somewhat why I should be understanding. I'm not one to air out my personal problems online, because it's not the place. I'm still kind of just at a loss of what to do.

With all that said, I found myself caught in a bunch of drama over the weekend that I wished never happened. It's funny how you can be out of high school since 2006 and people still manage to drag you into stupid things without your permission/consent.

I don't know what to feel at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment