Monday, January 11, 2010

Mario Badescu Skin Care.

Today I received samples in the mail from Mario Badescu. I've been having a lot of breakouts lately, and I felt like it was time to try something new. I've used proactiv, and it worked a little while, and I've tried some over the counter products that have worked for a little while as well, then I get major breakouts again.

In the mail I got free samples of the following things:
I know the bottles are small, but they really do go a long way for free samples. The full size bottles range in prices from $18 to about $30 I believe, but they really will last you a long time.



  • Enzyme Cleansing Gel.
  • Special Cucumber lotion
  • Hyaluronic Eye Cream
  • Drying Mask
  • Collagen Moisturizer
  • Drying Cream
This is what my face looks like today and I'll update my progress in a week.


Ugh, can't believe I'm posting that.

If you want your own free samples, click here.
When you finish the questionnaire, they will ask you to give them your email. In the email you receive, there will be a link at the bottom of the page to receive free samples for the products you need. You fill out your information then they send you the samples. It's pretty simple. I'd just like to add I filled out the questionnaire a few days before Christmas and just received it now, so you should be prepared to wait a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment