Friday, February 19, 2010

Funday Friday.

After a day that felt never ending at work, I finally got to go home and amazingly my Alice in Wonderland shadow box came in already. I can't believe it was that quick. It's so cool. I still can't decide if I want to use it or keep it nice at least for the time being.

Anna and I went dress shopping today. I got her a dress to wear to the banquet next week as a birthday present. It's very cute. I got the same one, but I'm wearing it out for my birthday in April. I also got a very cute pair of heels on clearance for $30. I don't have a picture of them yet but when I wear them next week hopefully I will.

Here's some of what we tried on...er well more me...








I can't wait to get my camera back tomorrow.
I also put in my opal plugs in the bigger size. I'll have to show them off too. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment