Monday, February 15, 2010

Life update, I guess.

A lot has happened since I last updated on anything really. I'm trying to remember where I left off so please forgive me if this is a little sparatic.

So after snowpocalypse '10 hit our house, I made a snow angel. I thought this was cute so here is the finished product. I don't even have snow pants that's how unprepared in the cold weather I really am.




And that's my sister and I sledding.


After about 15 minutes it lost all it's fun and I got bored. Went back inside and pretty much didn't leave till I had to go to work Monday morning. The roads were HORRIBLE, but I made it there and back thankfully unharmed.
The weather didn't let up till about Thursday. We got hit again pretty bad on Wednesday so I called of work. I wasn't risking wrecking into something out there.

The weekend finally came around and even though it was SO cold outside it was really nice to get out. Friday we had a luau themed day to "break the winter blues" But really I think it was an excuse to eat and later drink. After work, they had a happy hour at D'imperios. Which was paid for by the big guys. It was super nice and I had a really good time. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures. After it got a little late, around 9, I left to go to Travis' since last weekend got totally ruined.

Saturday I got my nails done, which they needed done soooo badly. They're a purple-ish pink with a shiny luster sort of thing above the tip. I always get them french style. Anyways, After it took about 2 and a half hours for my sister and I to get our nails done/filled, we went to my aunt's house.

Saturday is Kayley (my god daughter/cousin)'s First Birthday. She is adorable and they got her a smash cake that she hardly touched, which is amazing for her because she eats anything in sight 24/7 no exaggeration. I stayed over there till most people left and then grabbed my things real quick and headed out. Unfortunately I left my camera at my Aunt's house. I wish I had it because there are such cute pictures of Kayley on there & her cupcake cake!

Sunday, Valentines day, I got to spend with my valentine. I hate all that cliche stuff, but this is the first time I've ever had a valentine on valentines day. I went and picked up Travis all early. We had lunch at Red Lobster and then went to the mall to pass time before the movies. I told him he had to pick out his own vday present because I wasn't totally sure what to get him. Needless to say he got something I would have gotten him anyways, but still. After we wasted some time we went to Carmike to watch The Wolfman. Pretty good flick I must say. We then headed back to the mall to make the final decision on the present and to visit Amber since she was working. After that got boring we went back to his apartment and watched Chapelle's show for a bit and then I had to trek it back home.
I also got this little gem for Valentines day as well. AND it's out of print, too. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment