Thursday, February 18, 2010

Things I am currently enjoying.

Things I've been enjoying lately. It's been a while.


My iPod.

Since I had gotten Sirius radio, I haven't used my iPod much in my car. I'm totally loving my iPod again because I use it at work all the time. Sometimes I just want to tune everything out. Thanks to this, I can. (:


Polariods.

I really want to find myself an instant camera. I've seen them before just can't remember where.



Summer.

I really wishing it was. I'm so sick of the snow and the cold and driving on slush and ice.



Anything Modern.

Self Explanatory.



Shutter Island.

So pumped for this movie. One of the two I am really looking forward to this year and I'm going to see it with the boyf on Saturday night.



Having my nails done.

This way they don't get all gross and short and it's bad enough the winter is making my hands dry. At least my nails look good. And no, those aren't mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment