Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm starting a good deed's jar. The end of this month will roll over into next year. I haven't decided if I'm going to keep it for six months, or a year. The main purpose of this is to put me in a better mood, and help save money, sort of.
I've made a list, of things I usually do every day or so, but would be better if I did them longer, or earlier. Like going to bed at 10:30 on weeknights, instead of midnight sort of thing. If I do these things, I put a dollar in the jar. For the 10:30 thing, I'll probably put in a $1.50 because it most likely won't happen too often, as you can see. Working out more than usual at the gym, which will pay off in the long run anyways, drinking a lot more water than I normally do.
At the end of the six months and or year, Whatever money is in there, I will treat myself to a gift(most likely more tattoos, yes I plan on putting that much money in there), or put it in savings. Putting it in savings would be the smart thing to do, but we will see. I should put a dollar in there for actually putting money into my savings. LOL!

A lot of things have been going through my mind lately, I don't know, maybe because it's the end of the year, maybe because I'm not so naive anymore.

So I should be going on vacation tomorrow morning, but I'm not. I'm not sure how I feel about this really, and I think I'm probably going to be in a bad mood the rest of the week if I keep thinking about it.

I've been trying to figure out a new years resolution and the only thing I could come up with is to actually practice the saying "DGAF." I know I say I don't know, but sometimes I still do. I'm pretty sure it will pay off in the long run. I need to stop caring about the stuff I currently do, and focus on the things I need to. No more worrying about stupid shit, or caring about stupid shit. Worry about my money. And how the hell I spend all of it in two weeks, every two weeks. That's the only thing that needs to be important to me right now. I feel like things would go so much smoother if I just stopped caring, or even stopped responding.

And on an even more positive note, another new years resolution is for me to move out. I think for the sake of my own sanity and that of my family's, it needs to be this year. I know I can do it, I just actually have to.

On another totally different side note, people never change. If you're waiting for someone to change, you're wasting your time. Just saying.

Well, here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment