Friday, December 18, 2009

seems like I've been posting a lot of long posts this month.

So tonight was my work Christmas party. I wish I could have taken more pictures and talked to more people, but it was a fun night. I took my sister because I'm lame and had no one else to ask. But that's really besides the point. So Anna and I got ready, and picked up Amber on the way. We get there right as the food was served. Perfect timing. (: We ate, it was really kind of awkward because we sat with a bunch of people I don't really talk to that much. But then we mingled and talked to this one couple for pretty much the whole time till the drawing started. Keep in mind last year I won a 32" LCD TV. This year I wasn't so lucky but I got a basket with a bunch of crackers and chocolate. Talked to people a little longer. I probably said a few things I shouldn't have but I don't know, I just thought it was wrong to blame someone for a problem that's not even really their fault. Yeah, It's going to be hell monday. I don't want to go back to work.
Got a few free drinks though. I only took two pictures though. :[


Amanda, Suzanne, Chip and I.


Anna and I. (Seester.)


I was also thinking I just want to go on a road trip, to a bunch of places, wherever we end up, with a bunch of friends having a good time. Then I realized almost all of my friends have gone away. I've either pushed them away or they've pushed me. I'd just love to do something like that. I think it would be so fun.

Well, it's getting late and I'm starting to get a little sleepy finally.

xo.


Ohhh, and I have about $70 saved.
I can't decide if I want to put it on my credit card balance, or actually save it. It's so nice having money saved, but I need to get that card paid off. >:0

No comments:

Post a Comment