Friday, December 18, 2009

Some tattoo ideas I've been debating.

I've been thinking about what I want done next. I know I want more done to my back, and I know I want a whole piece. I'm almost positive I've decided it's going to be a landscape sort of thing. Here are some of my inspirations on how I want the tree too look or how I want the rest of the scenery to look. I have high hopes for this. (:


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I've also been thinking about getting a Russian Nesting Doll like this on my thigh. I know my grandma isn't passed away or anything but it reminds me of her and my grandfather, who has. I played with this all the time at her house, and It just has a lot of memory. This isn't the exact one, but it's almost identical.
Photobucket

I haven't figured out what I want to get for my other grandparents yet, but this is something I've been thinking about since I got my first tattoo. I've just always put it off because I wanted something special and nothing felt "right" but that really does.

What do ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment