Saturday, May 22, 2010

Goals.

At the beginning of April I had started a savings competition with a co worker. I had originally had the idea for the beginning of the year as a new years resolution. It was harder than I thought to over come my spending/shopping addiction. I have hardly bought as many shirts/jeans/jewelry as I had last year. I'm so proud of myself. I know it may not seem like much but I feel like things are finally coming together.

I went to the bank today to open a savings account and ended up opening a virtual wallet. Seemed like a better choice, and I really hope it works out and I don't just spend the money I'm saving. In the past two months I've put $500 in there, and as long as I put in $150 a paycheck, I'll reach my October goal, but I plan on doing more than that just to prove I can do it.

Other than that it's been a really crappy day and my baby is sick, so I'll probably end up spending my Saturday at home, playing the Sims3. Sounds fun, right?

At least tomorrow we get to spend some quality time. I feel like I haven't seen him in forever. That's all for now. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment