Monday, May 31, 2010

Mini Vacation.

I had planned on making this post after memorial day weekend, but things have been a little not so good lately, and I kinda slacked off. I might actually post a few different posts tonight. So with the long weekend, I sort of took a vacation. My dad and sister drag race at PRP. A local drag strip near our house. We rented a hotel because it's an hour away and that would just be a pain driving back and fourth every day from Friday to Monday. Anyways, we get up there Friday night thinking it's just a normal night. Make it a couple rounds, hang out with some friends and go back and do it again the rest of the weekend. Well, it didn't really work out that way. My dad kept winning rounds, and we made it to the finals! We were there till about 2 am and it was so worth it. I'm so proud of him. It was such a good time too. The rest of the weekend went pretty well. We didn't make it as far, but it was still a good time. And I have pictures from the win!



My sister, mom, dad and I.


The group. (:


My dad with the best pit crew ever, pretty much.


Oh and another thing. My sister sprained her ankle the week before, so she pretty much was the butt of all jokes the weekend too. It was a good time though. We put her in a scooter on our Wal-Mart run.



No comments:

Post a Comment