Sunday, May 16, 2010

Long time gone.

I feel like I haven't been on here in forever. I always check it but never have the motivation to post. This will probably be huge just to catch up, but oh well. Bear with me, please. (:

My Birthday was at the end of April. Every thing since that has been a real blur. My work best friend's birthday was the beginning of May. We went out for that, and I ended up in the hospital that night with stomach problems. It's been on and off since then, but it's getting better now.

To be honest, I can't even remember what I last blogged about.

Last Monday, I went to see Monday Night RAW in Pittsburgh. (I had gotten the tickets for Travis as a birthday present in March.) I thought I was going to hate it but I had a really good time! We got to walk right past Flavor Flav on the way in. Not a huge fan, but something neat.




Racing has started so my weekends are going to be packed! Last weekend Anna was out first round, and dad made it to 3rd. For not racing all winter and not having first round start till 9pm, and being there since 10:30am, it was a long run. My dad got his car painted over the winter and all he got was compliments on it. Compared to last year it looks so much better!



Before. (Just primer)


Now.

I still haven't gotten back on my diet, and my tan is fading, but I have been doing decent at saving money. Not great, but I'm getting there. With that said, I haven't planned a vacation this summer, because I'd rather save. How sad is that? Maybe sometime near Christmas for a tropical vacation. I think yes. (:

Well, I'm going to finish up watching the hills and I hope you all are doing well! I plan on posting more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment