Saturday, August 15, 2009

August 15th, 2009.

Pretty sure I look damn cute tonight. I'm celebrating Nikki's 21st. I am so glad to be going out and just forgetting about everything. Having a good time, meeting a lot of new people and seeing some old acquaintances.





I went out with mom today to look at stuff for my room. Seems harmless, right? Yeah it turned out horrible. I need a new bed, this one is so old and uncomfortable. I'm over it. I'm almost positive I want to redo my room in light blue and dark brown though. Maybe some light green as well. Considering my walls are baby blue and my dad won't let me paint. I think it's going to look really nice when I'm done. (: I'll pretty much have my own bedroom/living room up here. I'm so glad my room is a decent size.

This is what it's going to be based off of, pretty much.


Gotta go finish getting my stuff together.

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment