Sunday, August 23, 2009

I can't believe it's the end of August already. Everyone is going back to school, just another day of work for me. It feels like I should be doing what everyone else is doing right now. Finishing up school, trying to figure out where I go from here. I'm not. I've been out of school for over a year now, not because I graduated but because I couldn't afford it. I'm not complaining by any means, I have a good full time job which is hard to find sometimes. I have the best family and friends and I'm enjoying every bit of summer that is left. I guess I kinda feel like I got jipped or something by not going to going away to college. Whatever.

Went to a pool party today, and needless to say I'm SO glad I'm not in high school anymore. I love hanging out with people from the track though. I'm going to miss everyone over the winter.

It's kinda crazy how much closer Anna and I have gotten these past few months as well. She's my sister and sometimes I just want to punch her, but I love her to death.

...and then you leave. just like everyone else has. why should I try, or care?

No comments:

Post a Comment