Tuesday, August 18, 2009

August 18th, 2009.

You never promised to stick around, so I don't know why I expected you to. I guess I just wanted to believe you were better when everyone knew you weren't.






You’ve been dealt the bad hand and I should have known from these words that I would want to be a part of your life. Everyone who doesn’t deserve it is surrounded by the people who could mean the world to someone better. I think you’ve had your fair share of hurt and betrayal, even if you won’t open up to me about what it is just yet. In such a short time you have altered me. And I greatly appreciate your compassion.





i just wish i could start a relationship about twelve years in, when you really don't have to try anymore. & you can just sit around & just goof on tv shows & then go to bed without anybody trying any funny business.

No comments:

Post a Comment