Friday, August 21, 2009

August 21st, 2009.

Last night I went to Kennywood then out with the 292 girls. Pretty fun. Rode around with Sky and her friend. Got to see Lindsay, Doug and Kayley. I almost lost my flip flops a few times to the floor at Matrix, but I made it out okay. Haha. The rain finally stopped by the time we barroom at two. All in all it was a good night.
Today I had the day off so I went to Ikea with Anna to look at furniture. Found a set I really liked so once I get my bed, I'm going out to get those.
Dad said I could re paint my room too and he would fix all the crack in the ceiling. I'm pretty excited about that. I'll pretty much get to design the room myself and make sure everything matches. I might paint the room a light green, keep it a somewhat baby blue or paint it cream with brown at the bottom.
Going to the race track tomorrow, like usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment